yconic - Serious help in Data Management
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Serious help in Data Management

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I was assigned an ISU for Data management. In first part, it requires a thesis (Example: Why do teenagers pay so much for car insurance?), hypothesis and 3 main points to back up thesis. I told my teacher that I wanted to do about death rates, what factors cause death rates in first world country & third world country? But unfortunately, he did not approve :(.

If someone took Data Management before, topics are appreciated:cheers:

^^ thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Just think of something that you are interested in, as it will make it easier. Try and see if you can find some good data from legitimate sources.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

How about smokers smoking at young age? :| although i don't know 3 points to support it lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

well personally, I would be quite interested in writing about why so many teens are put off by trades. There's excellent money to be made in them, and it rquires less of an investment in time than most proffesssional jovs. The only real skills that you need are an interest, hand skills and body strength.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ba Ba Blue Ba Ba Blue
A fun one with a lot of information is if violent video games cause aggressive behaviour in children. There's a lot of data-type information (relating to correlation coefficient and sampling and such) that you'll be able to find about that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0