yconic - SFU Acceptance Faculty of Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

SFU Acceptance Faculty of Science

A photo of hgr34 hgr34
Hi guys, I have a question regarding my admission and was hoping someone can answer it!

So I self-reported an average of 86.75% for the Faculty of Science at SFU and I was admitted the next morning. The cut-off was 86%. Last week, our school got our interim report cards, and my "official interim average" is 86.5%, however a university adviser told me that my average will be confirmed!! And I will be getting a letter in May.

I was wondering what type of average will I have to maintain on my final grades, I heard it is in the 70s?! Anyone from last year know? I will be busy in the next months with grad activities so I expect a drop in my average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of watch28 watch28
From what I've heard in school and everywhere else, just dont drop over 10% from your average and you'll be fine. If your final marks over 10% you will most likely be kicked out. But obviously try to maintain your average just incase.
Was this helpful? Yes 0