yconic - SFU Arts
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

SFU Arts

A photo of Barium Barium
So, a friend of mine applied for a Bachelor of Arts in Economics at SFU Surrey. Does anyone have any idea of what is the cut off percentage?? His average is in the low 80s, what're the chances of him getting in?

Also, I recently got accepted in to SFU sciences, but it was a conditional acceptance. What does that mean? What do I need to do until the end of the year? Just pass my courses? or do I need to maintain a certain average? If I do need to maintain a certain percentage, where do I find this percentage? Could anyone tell me what it is... and/or direct me to where I could check it myself?

Thank you :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of fbturcotte fbturcotte
I got accepted into the Arts faculty early admission with an 85% average, which is mid-80s. Low 80s, I'm not so sure. It depends on the averages of everyone that's applying this year.

I was also slightly confused about my conditional acceptance and what I was told by SFU Admissions is that you basically need to maintain similar grades to what you were accepted with until the end of the year. If you are still concerned, just look up their Admissions Office phone number on their website and give them a call to directly ask them. Hope this helped!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0