yconic - SFU Early Admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

SFU Early Admission

A photo of JSmith JSmith
I was trying to self report my grades for SFU as I easily have a high enough average for early admission for both grade 11 and 12 but it refuses to accept my grades saying I need to submit atleast 4 grade 12 courses, but I've only done three so far. Does that mean I can't submit until i get my midterm? I emailed SFU but haven't recieved a reply yet...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Hug Hug
Ok just report the grade 12 courses that u have finished and report the newest mark on the course that u are still taking
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
It's around mid-term right now.. it's past midterm if you go to a linear school,
so you should know your mid-term marks.
If you don't, just report your term 1 mark.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSmith JSmith
As I said, it refuses to let me submit my grades so I can't just report my first semester marks, and the term 1 report cards for the second semester isn't for a while.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSmith JSmith

@Hug wrote
Ok just report the grade 12 courses that u have finished and report the newest mark on the course that u are still taking

it says it has to be a mark on your report card on the site
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@JSmith wrote

@Hug wrote

I submitted my first semester marks about a week before report cards came out because I already knew my marks (which is possible unless you wrote provincial exams).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSmith JSmith

@Zion wrote

@JSmith wrote

@Hug wrote

I submitted my first semester marks about a week before report cards came out because I already knew my marks (which is possible unless you wrote provincial exams).

I know my first semester marks, the problem is that I only did three grade 12 courses in my first semester and so after I;m done filling out my grades and press "submit" it says its been denied because I need atleast 4 courses. Did you have four courses completed when you submitted?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Hug Hug

@JSmith wrote

@Zion wrote

@JSmith wrote

@Hug wrote

I know my first semester marks, the problem is that I only did three grade 12 courses in my first semester and so after I;m done filling out my grades and press "submit" it says its been denied because I need atleast 4 courses. Did you have four courses completed when you submitted?

When i submitted my marks, i have completed 3 courses and the 4th course i just used my term 1 mark
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@JSmith wrote

Yes, because I took two grade 12 courses in grade 11.

I think you might have to wait till your next interims to submit your marks if they're not accepting only three grade 12 courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSmith JSmith

@Zion wrote

@JSmith wrote

Yes, because I took two grade 12 courses in grade 11.

I think you might have to wait till your next interims to submit your marks if they're not accepting only three grade 12 courses.

Alright thanks, I'll see what SFU says
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
There's no real harm in waiting. You'll probably get your marks in mid-march.
Was this helpful? Yes 0