yconic - shaved head?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

shaved head?

A photo of HarryPotter HarryPotter
i am considering shaving my head for the summer. never done it before and am kinda having doubts. is it considered a good look? would it take long to grow back if i dun like it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of g93 g93
It depends. Are you a guy or a girl? Is your head shaped weird? How fast does your hair grow? By shaved, do you mean buzzed or bald?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BrownianMotion BrownianMotion
lol @ your questions

Anyways, I've recently started shaving my head. My advice is that before you shave it, you should lose some weight (if you're too fat) or bulk up a bit (if you're too thin). Once you do, it's a pretty bad@ss look. Unless of course, your head isn't as perfectly shaped as mine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HarryPotter HarryPotter

@g93 wrote
It depends. Are you a guy or a girl? Is your head shaped weird? How fast does your hair grow? By shaved, do you mean buzzed or bald?

i am a guy with a decent shape head. shaved with a razor i guess?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I keep a buzz cut, meaning I cut it about every 3 weeks. My hair also grows back fast. I like it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super

@ARMY101 wrote
I keep a buzz cut, meaning I cut it about every 3 weeks. My hair also grows back fast. I like it.

Do you cut your hair yourself? How can you afford to go to a barber for a buzz cut?

I only go to my personal stylists who I pay monthly to style my hair.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

Do you cut your hair yourself? How can you afford to go to a barber for a buzz cut?

Yes, I shave it myself, but you don't think I could afford $10 every 3 weeks? LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super

@ARMY101 wrote

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

Yes, I shave it myself, but you don't think I could afford $10 every 3 weeks? LOL

tisk tisk... I thought you would learn from Uni life how to budget your money.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

I just told you I don't go to a barber. Even if I spent $10 every 3 weeks, that money could be easily budgeted when I make $25,000 a year. I'm sure your "personal stylists" cost more than $10, no?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super

@ARMY101 wrote

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

I just told you I don't go to a barber. Even if I spent $10 every 3 weeks, that money could be easily budgeted when I make $25,000 a year. I'm sure your "personal stylists" cost more than $10, no?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

My personal stylist is my mom. :thumright
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

@Super wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

There's a fine line between being frugal and just plain cheap.
Was this helpful? Yes 0