yconic - Shoppers Drug Mart Contest?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Shoppers Drug Mart Contest?

A photo of Louise Louise
I applied for an Optimum card and they sent me the page to print off, but when I printed it, the barcode and image did not appear on the page when I set the printer to grayscale. I printed it again in colour this time and the image showed up but the bar code one again didn't. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anyway to solve this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
no
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sampowell sampowell
try printing it with a different printer at your school or the library or something
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of riverbkstar riverbkstar
copy it into a different kinda file like just caveman style workshop 'paint' or word, maybe not directly from email. or change size of file in preview:!:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Azuberi Azuberi
its probably your printer, try a laser printer at staples, they read the documents better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goodluck goodluck
I haven't had this problem but you could always go print screen with the bar code image appearing on your computer screen and hit the print screen button on your keyboard and past that image into another program to print.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Louise Louise
Thanks for the help everyone! (: I recieved a card but unfortunately I can not update my profile because they say it takes: "approximately 6 to 8 weeks for your information to be downloaded to our system from the time that you enroll in the Shoppers Optimum Program". I guess that's bye-bye scholarship. xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sarahermias sarahermias
print at a library or someones house
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of richard1001 richard1001
Only way is to print at somewhere else.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lacarime1027 lacarime1027

@Louise wrote
Thanks for the help everyone! (: I recieved a card but unfortunately I can not update my profile because they say it takes: "approximately 6 to 8 weeks for your information to be downloaded to our system from the time that you enroll in the Shoppers Optimum Program". I guess that's bye-bye scholarship. xD

When was the due date for the scholarship? I received my optimum card but have not been able to find the link to follow up with the scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lacarime1027 lacarime1027

@lacarime1027 wrote

@Louise wrote

When was the due date for the scholarship? I received my optimum card but have not been able to find the link to follow up with the scholarship.

Nevermind I just found the URL
the deadline was last Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Good Luck to all those who were able to place their submissions!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of breanneeagnew breanneeagnew
it wasn't a scholarship, just a $1000 to spend at shoppers. It could be used for anything, it didn't have to be school related... I hope I won, new makeup would be nice for a change. All the saving because of school has cut into what i wear and how I look. Some money for myself to blow and not worry about. Well maybe not blow, but at least some of it i can just blow... Imma shut up now, just going on and on and on and on...
Was this helpful? Yes 0