yconic - Shoppers Drug Mart Contest??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Shoppers Drug Mart Contest??

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Is this just a contest to get a gift card so that you can shop at Shoppers, or is it an actual scholarship to put towards a post-secondary education? :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0
20 replies

A photo of PascalisZois PascalisZois
It's to make purchases at Shoppers, but one could argue that this would be very beneficial for students who live on campus away from home for purchases on every day accodmodations and more.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Keylee12 Keylee12
I think it would be very helpfull. Everything cost money and it may not be towards education but everyone needs the basics for everyday life.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krich krich
Its a pretty neat idea, do you automatically get up into it when you update your profile?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cynaburst cynaburst
I believe the profile update contest is another contest entirely?

You'll find Shoppers around most universities, and it's a great thing to have nevertheless!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I wanted to enter for it so bad, but my card is technically my mom's and it wouldn't let me enter because I had to put in my mom's age and it said she was too old for the contest and the profile is under her name:S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of jomie jomie
It would be wonderful for me as I go to make up school and I have replenish cosmetic supplies every now and then from shoppers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EmmaG EmmaG
I was confused as well, I went in and updated my account,
and I was expecting a confirmation about being entered into the contest but didn't recieve one. Does it automatically enter you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shawnax3 shawnax3
You have to update your profile at the actual shoppers website, and it automatically updates you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

how do you apply? where could I find the link?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I searched and found the deadline was Jan 12th. too late.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ryanscissons ryanscissons
I was too late too:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ldenholl ldenholl
i thought the idea was a great one, because not only do students need money for their education, they need money for the basics of their everyday life. Students are generally poor all around...this award is good for that!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kahlua kahlua
Although giftcards are not always the greatest, I thought this was pretty good. Shoppers has almost everything you need and is usually around almost all campuses...however, shoppers is kinda over priced haha :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Heatherrsaurus Heatherrsaurus
Shoppers Drug Mart can be overpriced but I know the one near my campus had 20% for students on the first friday of every month. It helps a bit!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlyTurnbull AlyTurnbull
Define what helps a bit is lol i know even a few dollars is good but as some one who pays for everything does it really add up?? is there a way to go on their site and compare their prices with other stores?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hkbialik hkbialik
The question is whether you think the time it takes to update your profile is worth he potential reward. I'd take a Shopper's giftcard, sure. Every little bit helps and it's not much trouble to enter.

Although, it's too late anyway. Boourns.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Amalik Amalik
Wait so you have to be a member yourself or can it be your parents account ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HeatherC HeatherC
I think it automatically enters you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mer1616 mer1616
Did they ever anounce who won?
Was this helpful? Yes 0