yconic - Should I apply for UW, UT and UBC?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Should I apply for UW, UT and UBC?

A photo of cloverhannah cloverhannah
My average is high 80s, and 90 for advanced function. But my Calculus is only about 70 and I didn't take grade 12 accounting. I wonder if I should still apply for UW's AFM.

I'm interested in UT's commerce too. I dont think I can get into Rotman, so I'm thinking of applying UTM's commerce directly without trying Rotman. What do you guys think? Or UTSC is even better than UTM?

For UBC, do you think I should apply for the Arts program? Such as economics? In Arts program option, the book says there is "minor in Commerce". Does anyone know someone choosing this?

I also want to apply for Brock's BBA coop as a backup.

Any suggestion and opinion will be appreciated!:D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Joshki Joshki

Or UTSC is even better than UTM?

of course UTSC is better than UTM, and since you have high 80s, apply to their management co-op program.

For UBC, do you think I should apply for the Arts program? Such as economics? In Arts program option, the book says there is "minor in Commerce". Does anyone know someone choosing this?

UBC's Arts program is alot easier to get in than Sauder, again, high 80s makes you very competitive for that program.
For the second part, yes you can take economics and minor in commerce, but i think you have to narrow it down to like finance or international buisness.

I also want to apply for Brock's BBA coop as a backup.

I'd go with its BAcc, its better than its BBA program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0