yconic - Should I do SHSM (co-op) in the summer and eclass advanced functions too? Anyone? Help!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Should I do SHSM (co-op) in the summer and eclass advanced functions too? Anyone? Help!

A photo of milliex51 milliex51
I currently have a 74% in MCR3U (I know, terrible.. :(), and I want to take co-op in the summer as a nurse in the field of healthcare (even though I don't think I'm going to be in the healthcare field, I'm still undecided). My plans for post-secondary is to apply for UofT's Life Science/Chemical Engineering, Ryerson's Chemistry/Chemistry Engineering, and UofTS's Life Science. Additionally, if it's possible for me to catch up I'm planning to take advanced functions on e-class.

I'm in grade 11 and taking three sciences: Chem, Physics, and Bio), MCR3U, World Religions (mandatory), grade 12 English and band. I go to a non-semestered school and extremely behind by 3 units and I don't know if I can even summer school co-op because if I'm still behind by June, I have to take summer school at my school to finish.

Anyway, is it advisable to e-class advanced functions? One of my grade 12 friends said for her it's the same system as the school we go-- except we have to search for Youtube videos a lot to gain the concepts. She's similar to me-- not very good in Math and she got a decent mark for eclass that she is happy with. Help?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies