yconic - Should I drop physics for Health Sciences?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Should I drop physics for Health Sciences?

A photo of SolipsismGT SolipsismGT
Greetings. I am planning on going into the health sciences field in University, and I have undertaken Physics as one of my courses.

Would I be better off dropping it, or keeping it? If I dropped it, would there be any repercussions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You'll definitely take physics in undergrad, and there's a big "physics" section in the MCAT. If you feel that physics is too difficult of a course, well, the road to doctor is not an easy one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I don't find physics difficult at all. It is an enjoyable course and the material is learned naturally.

I just maybe figured if I could easily drop it without any consequences, and fill it instead with a bird class like sociology.

Anyways, if physics is taught in University, I might as well keep it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@SolipsismGT wrote
I don't find physics difficult at all. It is an enjoyable course and the material is learned naturally.

I just maybe figured if I could easily drop it without any consequences, and fill it instead with a bird class like sociology.

Anyways, if physics is taught in University, I might as well keep it.

I see in your signature that you are considering to go to Nunavut Arctic College. Be advised that that particular school has extremely stringent academic requirements, and if you cannot guarantee a 95% in physics then you should consider dropping physics for accounting, religion or international business.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

made bro nunavut arctic college best uni in canada

...I'm not actually applying there. I'm applying to McMaster, Toronto, Western and Queen's.
Was this helpful? Yes 0