yconic - Should I retake Math 12 with Kamloops Online, BCOS, or VLN?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Should I retake Math 12 with Kamloops Online, BCOS, or VLN?

A photo of x3wilson x3wilson
Hi all :bball:

I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I got 87 last year in Math 12, and I'm considering to retake it online for a higher mark. However, I'm stuck with 3 choices of online school. (Kamloops Online, BCOS, VLN) Please help me and suggest :)

Thx lots:cheers:

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of michaelplease michaelplease
i've heard ebus academy is easiest, and bcos can really depend on your teacher, ie they could make you do ALL the textbook questions. None of my classmates have taken courses from the other two...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@michaelplease wrote
i've heard ebus academy is easiest, and bcos can really depend on your teacher, ie they could make you do ALL the textbook questions. None of my classmates have taken courses from the other two...

Thanks for the help. wow...another one .so many online schools:clown: getting more confused. How do u take exams for ebus academy?:cheers: Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michaelplease michaelplease
Yeah, there really are alot of online schools! For ebus I think most exams are taken online... maybe the final will be taken in a school setting with a proctor (but I have heard that sometimes they let you do it at home and give you a WEEK to do it =O!). Anyway it probably depends on your teacher. Perhaps you could contact them directly?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@michaelplease wrote
Yeah, there really are alot of online schools! For ebus I think most exams are taken online... maybe the final will be taken in a school setting with a proctor (but I have heard that sometimes they let you do it at home and give you a WEEK to do it =O!). Anyway it probably depends on your teacher. Perhaps you could contact them directly?

Oh woah.. Sure I'll contact them. Thanks a lot for the info:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0