yconic - So here's what's going on...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

So here's what's going on...

A photo of edennis4luck edennis4luck
Hey guys, I am in DESPERATE need of your votes for a scholarship contest that ends tonight.

You can vote twice per email if you open a new tab.

It would mean the world to me if you could vote as many times as you can stand.

http://crosslites.com/scholarship.aspx/Essay/d958b18650a23959fa5df5cbb84f8336
Scroll down for the voting box.

Thanks to everybody in advance! Reply if you voted just so I know whether or not to get my hopes up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
I didn't vote for 3 reasons:

1. I disagree with a number of your sweeping generalisations about the "average person".
2. The latter HALF of the "essay" boils down to "I got slapped and then got over it". An anecdote should not form that much of an essay, ever.
3. There is some seriously questionable grammar.

On the plus side, I do agree with your general theme.

I know you're not asking for feedback, but I also think it's wrong that you're asking people to vote in this way without even asking them to read what you've written. Good Luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I didn't vote, mainly because you are basically asking us to vote for you multiple times without even reading your essay. That being said, I do wish you the best of luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of petarpoparacrni petarpoparacrni
If the essay is good (has merit to it) then it will win. If not then stop trying to have others fix the vote for you so you can get ahead.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of petarpoparacrni petarpoparacrni
If the essay is good (has merit to it) then it will win. If not then stop trying to have others fix the vote for you so you can get ahead.
Was this helpful? Yes 0