yconic - So I'm Screwed?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

So I'm Screwed?

A photo of meana meana
I found out that I'm two credits short in order to graduate. Is there any way I could get two credits in two months? Without paying like two thousand dollars?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Yatesb Yatesb

@meana wrote
I found out that I'm two credits short in order to graduate. Is there any way I could get two credits in two months? Without paying like two thousand dollars?

How do you just "find out" about being short 2 credits, two months away from graduation? Anyways, go talk to your guidance counselor. It's what they are here for.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
Ohh no! :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Summer school x2.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
Victory lap is where it's at.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of markjay markjay
You should talk to your counsellor. That would be the best step to deal your problem. Btw. does your school offer peer tutoring? cause our school does!! It might be helpful to get easy 2 credits. In our school I help in the ESL class and I am receiving 2 credits (although I don't need it)in my academic side and 2 credits for volunteering work (equivalent to 60 hours)!! If your school offers that. It might help you earn 2 credits!
Hope this helps :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Meridian Meridian
Your school guidance has seriously let you down if you are really only finding out now. You also have some skin the game too though to understand whats up. Do you have Uni or College conditional acceptance that you are trying to maintain for the fall ?

You can complete 2 credits in summer school or maybe online correspondence in the next 2 months. You will need to devote full time if you need good marks in them as well.

Good Luck !
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beachbuum beachbuum
I dont know if you have an online/correspondance program in your district but I powered through a course last year to catch up on credits and it only took me a week and a half! they usually have a couple super easy courses if you dig through them all so dont give up hope just yet:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
wow, your counselors have REALLY let you down. I would be pissed and freaking out if I were you... but didn't you know how many credits you needed to graduate anyhow? Unless you failed some courses or took a lot of spares, shouldn't you have graduated on time?

look into summer school immediately and talk to your principals/counselors.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
TROLOLOLOLOOLOLOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0