yconic - So Scared
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

So Scared

A photo of BenCarson BenCarson
I got into western health sci and they sent this letter on the side with all the programs and what average you had to maintain to stay in them and western kin i'm pretty sure was 84% i'm not sure if that's the average or minimum acceptance.. Your average is a 79.7%. Western Kin however has a cutoff of atleast 80% if not higher every year.. your chances are slim but fingers crossed you'll still slip by. Another option is to do stellar in your first year of whatever program you decide to go into and then transfer. :) g'luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of geniusindisguise geniusindisguise
I got into western health sci and they sent this letter on the side with all the programs and what average you had to maintain to stay in them and western kin i'm pretty sure was 84% i'm not sure if that's the average or minimum acceptance.. Your average is a 79.7%. Western Kin however has a cutoff of atleast 80% if not higher every year.. your chances are slim but fingers crossed you'll still slip by. Another option is to do stellar in your first year of whatever program you decide to go into and then transfer. :) g'luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@BenCarson wrote

@geniusindisguise wrote

Thankss, Supposedly, if i get that average to a 81-82 because of the math course i still have to submit do you think i will be considered?

Most students get in with 86-89 while some get in with 80-85. 79 is cuting it with 81 your chances are considerably higher.
Was this helpful? Yes 0