yconic - Social scene/life/party life @ Univeristy of Toronto (St George)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Social scene/life/party life @ Univeristy of Toronto (St George)

A photo of HughJazz HughJazz
How is the party/social life @ UofT St George? I know that ppl frequently go to clubs, bars, etc but im mainly talking about the res parties. WHich college/residence is known for parties? I got accepted to UofTSG for Kinesiology and got an offer from Chestnut residence but i really dont wanna go there? Is there any way to change that? Also, everyoone talks about drinking @ parties n stuff at university but what bout the weeeeed?? Which schools are known for smoking weed? or is every school pretty much all even? My friend told me trent was but he tells me now that its not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
I can't wait to see you get destroyed by U of T.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

I don't get what you mean.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@HughJazz wrote

@Zion wrote

You're going to a school that's legendary for its difficulty and you're concerned about which college is known for smoking weed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@HughJazz wrote

@Zion wrote

You're going to a school that's legendary for its difficulty and you're concerned about which college is known for smoking weed.

I've talked to people who are in the program I got accepted to (Kin) and they all said that its not as hard as people say, I heard it was easier than other schools
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@HughJazz wrote

@Zion wrote

I've talked to people who are in the program I got accepted to (Kin) and they all said that its not as hard as people say, I heard it was easier than other schools
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
You'll find that far fewer people smoke pot in university than in high school. It isn't hard to find out who smokes pot, though, so you'll most likely become buddies with that person or those few people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
That was fun to read.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
The only parties you'll be attending are study parties. Sober up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
LMAO! Good luck buddy...good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Wouldn't it be harder to make friends, or as many friends as you would make in say: waterloo?

I'm saying that because it's deemed as a "Commuter" school and is apparently difficult as well as competitive so most of the time you will be studying, right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted