yconic - some questions about SPF of UFT
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

some questions about SPF of UFT

A photo of luckystar luckystar
Hi:

Under Academic History
1 . grade 12
. grade 11
I have one grade 12 (4U) course taken in grade 11: Should I put in grade 12
or grade 11?
2 type of result: interim or final:
I’m from a “semester school” (4 courses each half year): So does interim mean
mid term marks(in Nov)?

Under Extracurricular Activities: Academic Enrichment Program
1 What should I write? AP?ENRICHED COURSE OR SOMETHING?

Thanks in advance

Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
As far as I know, academic enrichment program means some extra program you have done apart from the courses you follow at school.(eg:DEEP).But I think you better check with your school counselor
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@cheers123 wrote
As far as I know, academic enrichment program means some extra program you have done apart from the courses you follow at school.(eg:DEEP).But I think you better check with your school counselor

Should I put AP or Enriched courses in it?
Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of plato plato
List the course code, along with the appropriate grade level. Does not matter which year you took it. AP and IB courses are evaluated accordingly, but simply saying a course is enriched does not hold much weight. Just list everything you took on their form, it's quite annoying, but you can save it, and chip away at the forms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WaterfallOfDestiny WaterfallOfDestiny
I listed my course codes, but also added special mention in the "Academic Enrichment Program" section that I was taking enriched classes in high school. It doesn't hurt to pinpoint what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants, especially when there's a section devoted to academic enrichment.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@WaterfallOfDestiny wrote
I listed my course codes, but also added special mention in the "Academic Enrichment Program" section that I was taking enriched classes in high school. It doesn't hurt to pinpoint what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants, especially when there's a section devoted to academic enrichment.

ok,one more question:
Under Academic History-- type of result: interim or final:
the marks in my mid term report card(in Nov)?
Thanks in advance

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of engineersrock engineersrock

@luckystar wrote

ok,one more question:
Thanks in advance

Seems right - but I'd give them a call to make doubly sure. You don't want to make easily avoidable mistakes on your SPF.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@engineersrock wrote

@luckystar wrote

ok,one more question:
Thanks in advance

Seems right - but I'd give them a call to make doubly sure. You don't want to make easily avoidable mistakes on your SPF.

ok
Was this helpful? Yes 0