yconic - Some questions about universities
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Some questions about universities

A photo of qcsb2011 qcsb2011
Hi I'm going to university this year and I just have a few questions. To be honest, I don't have a good time management and I don't think I have spent enough time socializing.

So I would like to know how you people (either attending/going to attend university) manage your time among study and social life, how do you find your balance between social life and academics?

Any information you give will be appreciated. :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

really hoping to get some advices here:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chara Chara
There is no way to answer this question on an online forum.
It all depends on the person, and its not a skill that can be taught. You just need to know your own limits, what needs to get done, and plan accordingly.

I don't have a good time management and I don't think I have spent enough time socializing.

Joining an online forum isnt helping this much.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Chara wrote
There is no way to answer this question on an online forum.
It all depends on the person, and its not a skill that can be taught. You just need to know your own limits, what needs to get done, and plan accordingly.

I don't have a good time management and I don't think I have spent enough time socializing.

Joining an online forum isnt helping this much.

Yeah maybe you are right about this, thanks anyways, will go and find out what I need.
Was this helpful? Yes 0