yconic - Songs To Study To
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Songs To Study To

A photo of ovaltinerox ovaltinerox
What are some good songs to study to?

I'm currently listening to Mother Mother and Crystal Castles.

Any recommendations?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of vrbx vrbx
hey, if you go on stereomoods.com you will find a wide range of moods to choose from. click on the one you are feeling (ie. reading, or studying) and it will make a playlist of hundreds of very cool music you've probably never heard before pertaining perfectly to that mood.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
put on some relaxing music. it'll help you focus more on the task at hand rather than the song lyrics. try to avoid your favourite songs, since you'll get caught up in how much you love that song rather than the work you're doing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Sometimes your favourite songs get you into the mood though, I listen to my favourite music and I do better than listening to relaxing music. It's just all based on people's personalities and how well they can manage.

You just have to try and figure out what is best for you. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cjengel cjengel
Chequerboard! Soooo relaxing. "Indian Ink" is my study song of choice
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WessK WessK
A lot of times I find instrumental versions of songs I like to be the best choice. They are soothing, evoke positive emotions in me, but don't have lyrics to catch my attention and pull me out of the zone.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Jazz is what i usually listen to...and then i turn it off cuz it gets annoying :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AimForTheStars AimForTheStars
I usually listen to Spanish music,Eminem or long remixes to songs.My personal favourite at the moment is Mr.Brightside by the Killers.:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KimKat KimKat
I listen to everything and anything, but I really like to listen to Norah Jones and Jason Mraz.
Was this helpful? Yes 0