yconic - Start university again?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Start university again?

A photo of loveloveme loveloveme
Like I said in your other thread - talk to your academic advisor. They'll be able to tell you if its possible to switch to another program at your school, what credits can be used to transfer to another school etc.

Just because you failed does not mean its the end of the day. Its your first semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of noxx98 noxx98
Like I said in your other thread - talk to your academic advisor. They'll be able to tell you if its possible to switch to another program at your school, what credits can be used to transfer to another school etc.

Just because you failed does not mean its the end of the day. Its your first semester.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of noxx98 noxx98
Try e-mailing your advisor and set up a meeting. After that I'd just go out and enjoy the holidays. A lot of people feel dumb after first year/semester. You go from being at the top of your class, to being surrounded by people who were in the top 10% of their class.
Was this helpful? Yes 0