yconic - Steve Jobs 1955-2011
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

A photo of LRooke LRooke
Link

All the money and all the success in the world doesn't make one damn bit of a difference in the end.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of brandonholmes brandonholmes
Really, because I think we owe the fact that we are at home browsing this forum right now to Mr. Jobs. Like them or not (and I'm more inclined towards not) Apple has changed the world, and that world continues on without Steve Jobs.

I think that makes a pretty damn big difference, don't you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TomKay TomKay

I think that makes a pretty damn big difference, don't you?

I think you are absolutely right. I loved Steve Jobs, he made a very huge contribution to this world and changed the lives of many people including myself with his ideas. Whether you like him or not, you're right he did make a difference to all of us.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/business-of-it/2011/10/13/dennis-ritchie-father-of-unix-and-c-dies-40094176/ the guy who created Unix just died too. MacOS is based on Unix so without him, well...
Was this helpful? Yes 0