yconic - Still waiting on ivey aeo...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Still waiting on ivey aeo...

A photo of newguy1 newguy1
anyone else in the same boat? I have a top 6 of 94.17 and no reply from them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
25 replies

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
You do know that Ivey looks at and judges the extra-curricular portion of your application before they even look at your marks, right?

And that they've turned down people with 98% averages before?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ecabby ecabby
I am in the same boat as you.

How are your ECs? My marks aren't as good as yours but i have what i consider good ECs
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm in the same boat too. 93.3% average top 6. EC's are OK.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Same here... 91.7. Made a mistake on my app though so whatevs
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kdesjardins kdesjardins
94... and still waiting. Entrepreneurial experience as well.
Did everyone only have three courses completed last semester? Or did anyone only get accepted the second round from western (feb-march)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of newguy1 newguy1

@beyondsection17 wrote
You do know that Ivey looks at and judges the extra-curricular portion of your application before they even look at your marks, right?

And that they've turned down people with 98% averages before?

I think i have decent EC's.
5 years commitment to a basketball club, 3 years basketball team, tutoring 1 year, volleyball team 1 year, etc small things after that
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ott93 ott93
I was accepted to UWO in the second round in the beginning of March. I have a 93 average and decent ECs (a few significant leaderships ones included) am still waiting. I'm getting really depressed about it too since Ivey is my top choice. I think the next big round of acceptances will be after Western makes their final offers which are supposed to be soon. I have my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy
hopefully, they'll start giving out accetpances by next week...anyone knows when are their second round?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sayooos Sayooos
93.8 Average. Decent EC work experience and essays. The wait is killing me
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Subtle Subtle
92.2 average, ok ecs

so many people with 92+ are still waiting for less than 35% of the offers :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of scribbles scribbles
I hear that acceptances are coming out mid-may, so possibly the week of the 15th.
hang in there, guys D:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@scribbles wrote
I hear that acceptances are coming out mid-may, so possibly the week of the 15th.
hang in there, guys D:

Mid-May seems to be the magic date ;)

Waterloo, Queen's, Ivey...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DaToTochen DaToTochen
What happened to the ivey recruiting guy? I have a 95+ avg and I'm already in QC, but I still haven't heard from ivey yet. Hopefully it'll be this friday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire

@amhsirak wrote
Same here... 91.7. Made a mistake on my app though so whatevs

Same here. 90.6 average, and I submitted my essays in a hurry. I just read over what I submitted and I'm appalled at the quality of my answers. Hopefully my EC's will help my application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ecabby ecabby
Someone on another thread called Western and asked their last round of acceptances was and they said it will be next week for sure so Ivey should be too long after that
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DaToTochen DaToTochen
Got Ivey AEO today! 95.2 avg and 3 club heads :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sayooos Sayooos
For those who got in, are your Inside tracks still balnk?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ecabby ecabby
still waiting...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JSH10 JSH10
IN 96.33 AHHHHHHH
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SKing16 SKing16
How do you know you got accepted? From the Ivey Inside Track?
By the way, since Ivey isn't from OUAC, how do they see your marks? Was just wondering.

Btw, I know this may sound weird, but what are the first letters of your last name? I'm getting anxious and I'm wondering if they could possibly be sending out acceptances alphabetically since mine is near the end
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of scribbles scribbles
Ivey will send you an acceptance email, and eventually, a package through the mail. They will also specify on Ivey Inside Track (eventually). I'm guessing Ivey sees your marks via UWO. The two must communicate, seeing as you should be admitted into UWO first before being accepted by Ivey.

And I highly doubt they're doing it alphabetically. My friend and I were both accepted on the same day, and his last name starts with a W while mine starts with a C...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire
Got accepted this afternoon with a 90.6 average. Still waiting on a response from BMOS though.. Last name begins with an R, however I doubt that they go by alphabetical order.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mvplayur mvplayur

@mxfire wrote
Got accepted this afternoon with a 90.6 average. Still waiting on a response from BMOS though.. Last name begins with an R, however I doubt that they go by alphabetical order.

I got accepted as well, but I'm not in BMOS LOL. My average is 88.33
Good luck to everyone applying
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Dyztopia Dyztopia
Also got accepted at 11:19 with a 94.3, still haven't got into BMOS though -_-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
No BMOS offer (yet) but got into AEO today with a 91.7... Last name starts with a "B"
Was this helpful? Yes 0