yconic - stressed to the max.. :S can my mark be updated tmrw by ouac?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

stressed to the max.. :S can my mark be updated tmrw by ouac?

A photo of zefyre zefyre
So my guidance councellor made the mistake of putting my dropped course onto ouac and now today i told him the problem and said he would fix it. As well I called my private school to upload my mark onto ouac but still nothings beeen updated. How long does it take to send marks to ouac and will it be updated by tomorrow? I'm fucking pissed -_- I know todays the deadline but seriously?

guidance councellor said he would drop it asap when he gets the form back from the vp however.... Will universities still see the mark?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
I called OUAC and they said that any mark can be uploaded and changed until May 10 (despite the deadline being today).

Question: Does your private school course code end in a "p"?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zefyre zefyre
I think so, i heard its mandatory for all private schools to tag the p onto the end of the course code so universities can differentiate between day school and private school. thanks for your reply ;) somewhat eases my stress lol TT_TT
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Lol, np. I'm in the same sitch as you. Do you know if your PV school course code ends with a "p"?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zefyre zefyre
nah not really haha >_< sorry but most likely they would i guess haha. i went to one in North York lol :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

That might be it.. I went to one in Vaughan
Was this helpful? Yes 0