yconic - Stressed...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Stressed...

A photo of Annabubble2011 Annabubble2011
Hi everyone,

Before I begin, I would like to give some background information.
I applied for the Social Science stream specifically political science. My overall top 6 are 83.1% with a very low mark in English of 72%. I know I'm just an mediocre student, but I've heard people with an 80 got in. Therefore, I am curious.

Now I know that I don't stand any chances at all, If I would switch Trinity college to Uoft St.George(Victoria College). My question is, is that possible to do so? Will my chances be higher?

Should I call the admission office or wait till I get rejected and put on to my 2nd choice? (woodsworth)<-- which I didn't know why I did that back in the months..

OR

Should I just wait and get in to Woodsworth and then transfer to Vic If I got in?

Please and Thank you :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Annabubble2011 Annabubble2011
Anyone??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
sorry, I want to help but I don't really get your question. What do you mean "switch" universities? Are you already in uni? If you're just applying can't you just apply to all the unis you want?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23
Shelby, the op means a college transfer in the same campus.
now to the question,
I dont think your chances will be higher if you change from trin to vic. Just wait a bit with 83.6 you should get in in may. You might not get in trin but woodsworth is good too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
lol no, vic is just has hard as trinity
Was this helpful? Yes 0