yconic - Students that live on their own
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Students that live on their own

A photo of alishafrancoeur alishafrancoeur
hey i am almost eighteen and have been living on my own a little more then two years i would love to talk to other students that can relate to my situation
Was this helpful? Yes 0
16 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I've been on my own since 18.

Why'd you leave home at 16?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

without getting to personal lets just say i learned the hard way i do better getting along with my family from a distance
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of toner87 toner87
I admire your ability to be able to support yourself at age 16. I'm 23 and I still struggle to pay all the bills and get all the things done that need to be done when you live on your own.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of StudentAtStPats StudentAtStPats
Just a question... Did you finish high school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bradc14 bradc14
Let me just say that make sure you have enough cash to support yourself and go to school as trying to work full time and going to school full time isn't the best decision if you have the choice to not do it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of burntheevidence burntheevidence
Finally another person in the same situation as me - it is beyond hard.
But, we qualify for the maximum OSAP! So, keep that in mind.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gusgusandteeka gusgusandteeka
i think money is an issue for everyone on this website, or we all wouldn't be looking for grants or scholarships to help out with the massive tuition.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

i am finishing my last year of high school im on track to graduate this june, and have never failed a course. i have an 80 average and am very determined to finish with high grades. its hard to manage my time between cooking for myself, cleaning, homework and everything else that needs to be done but ive been doing it for two years and have done well for myself. i do believe that is the purpose for this website and money issues is what we all have in common
Was this helpful? Yes 0