yconic - Supplementary Forms Deadline
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Supplementary Forms Deadline

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi, I just wanted to make a thread concerning the deadlines for supplementary forms.

1) So, after applying to OUAC (before Jan.11), all I have left to do is do the supplementary application, and that is all? Correct?

2) Now, for the due dates..I plan on applying to Waterloo, Schulich, Ivey, and Queen's.
Due dates are as follows:

Schulich - Feb.8
Waterloo - Feb.29
Ivey - Jan.18 and $125
Queen's - ??

Please check for accuracy.

3) Also - I'm a Chancellor's Nominee, does that mean I'm done applying to Queen's right after I do it on OUAC? Since I'm exempted from the PSE, is there any additional thing I need to do?

Thank you!!

Other Questions/Concerns I have:
4) Can we apply and pay for programs applied on OUAC, then go back and select more & pay for them? Or must everything be done and paid only ONCE?
5) Does only Ivey require a payment for their supplementary (AEO) form?
6) Must we fill out any supplementary for the actual Western program when applying to AEO?
7)Schulich's application must be printed, and mailed, correct?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork
The Undergraduate Programs Unit must receive completed Supplementary Information Forms by 4:00 pm on February 8th, 2012. Please plan accordingly.

this is for schulich other ones idk...not going to apply
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Chancellor's nominees don't have to do any supplementary apps (ex Commerce) :) And you can go back and edit OUAC I believe, up until the deadline.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
7. It can be mailed or dropped off in person. Put on a suit and do the latter if you can. ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0