yconic - Switching from UofT to Waterloo Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Switching from UofT to Waterloo Engineering

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
Was wondering if anyone has ever done this or would it be possible to switch from UofT com engineering to waterloo ECE after first or second year. If so, what kind of marks would I have to get?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of ExplorerMF ExplorerMF

@computerengineer wrote
Was wondering if anyone has ever done this or would it be possible to switch from UofT com engineering to waterloo ECE after first or second year. If so, what kind of marks would I have to get?

I'm transferring from U of T to UW for sciences so not sure if the process is similar or not. Have you looked at their site? https://uwaterloo.ca/engineering/future-undergraduate-students/application-process/students-seeking-advanced-admission
Your Gr. 12 grades and U of T grades will be looked at but it doesn't indicate what average is required for admissions.

Also, it might be helpful to just contact them directly - that's what I did. They'll need to have a look at the courses you've completed so far etc. to give you a better idea. Here's their e-mail address: admissions@engmail.uwaterloo.ca

Hope that helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0