yconic - Take all three sciences?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Take all three sciences?

A photo of dkong95 dkong95
They probably won't be required for admission but you will mostly likely be required to take a physics course in order to graduate. If you take gr 12 physics most of it will be a review.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Lifeguard Lifeguard
They probably won't be required for admission but you will mostly likely be required to take a physics course in order to graduate. If you take gr 12 physics most of it will be a review.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of allysahlemaire allysahlemaire
I'm on the same boat!
I read the McMaster LifeSci viewbook and I saw that students who didn't take physics in grade 12 will take an intro to physics course.
So, because of that, I've decided to take Grade 12 physics next year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
do it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WTP1186 WTP1186
If you're good in math and the sciences, I say take all three. It will prepare you for how difficult university is.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JRT JRT
If you plan on applying to pharmacy school, I suggest in taking all three sciences.
Some pharmacy schools such as Leslie Dan faculty of UofT, require you to take a physics course, either at the high school level or the university level.
They do not look at your high school physics mark, they just want a completed credit.
I took all sciences and all maths, just to keep some doors open.
Was this helpful? Yes 0