yconic - Taking an Online Course........
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Taking an Online Course........

A photo of 311 311
Is it to late to enroll in an online class? Not a private school type..the other kind... Continuing Ed Online....that's what its called..i need to drop one of my classes because i don't need it at ALL and I'm failing it..and I'm only taking 6 grade 12 courses atm...so i need to replace it with another course...but the thing is, its too late to take a new class since its already a month into the new semester...so the only option i think i have now is taking an online course...

Has anyone taken one before?
This is what I'm looking at http://www.peelschools.org/con-ed-online/

it doesn't say anywhere whether there was a deadline to enroll or anything... so I'm assuming you can join whenever...but i could be wrong.. I'm talking to my guidance counselor on Friday...so I'll ask her then BUT I'm feeling really anxious right now because i just discovered this online course thing soooo...i need to know if its possible!! :bounce:

sorry for rambling on and on...though i'd really appreciate any help! thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Well I live on the west coast so I don't know if it's different here.. I think we can still sign up..
can't say the same for east coast online schools.
E-mail/call them and ask.. only way you'll find out!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of canta93loupe canta93loupe
No, it's too late. The courses have already started, and the deadline for registration was in early February. D:
Was this helpful? Yes 0