yconic - Taking online, summer school, night school
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Taking online, summer school, night school

A photo of graceccha graceccha
So in the summer I took english and during night school I took functions, I am now planning to take two online courses for this semester (which I am assuming I will get a decent/good mark)...this means...4 out of my top 6 courses are taken outside of my normal day school, will this affect my acceptance to Schulich and Rotman Commerce? Would they care that most of my courses are taken from several different places?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@graceccha wrote
So in the summer I took english and during night school I took functions, I am now planning to take two online courses for this semester (which I am assuming I will get a decent/good mark)...this means...4 out of my top 6 courses are taken outside of my normal day school, will this affect my acceptance to Schulich and Rotman Commerce? Would they care that most of my courses are taken from several different places?

if you are retaking courses...then it will be a problem. But if not...admission wise u'll be fine. Maybe you will have a hard time in uni...because a lot of concepts they assume you to know they will skip or quickly go over it, which might be a problem for you given that outside of normal school tends to shortcut through lessons.
Was this helpful? Yes 0