yconic - Tattoos/ Piercings
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Tattoos/ Piercings

A photo of kaloolah kaloolah
What do you guys have/ want to get? Also, what are your views on body modification?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
157 replies

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
I love body mod. I want to get my tongue pierced, few more piercings on my ears, a nose piercing (not septum, I don't think I can pull that off), an eyebrow piercing, one lip piercing, and a PA (maybe five years from now). I might get a nipple piercing but I think my nipples look too weird to get any. I might stretch my lobes too. :bounce:

As for tattoos, I mentioned what I plan to get in a few months on the old forum. I want a one on each forearm, amd one on my wrist.

My parents will never know. :batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@leviaidan wrote
I love body mod. I want to get my tongue pierced, few more piercings on my ears, a nose piercing (not septum, I don't think I can pull that off), an eyebrow piercing, one lip piercing, and a PA (maybe five years from now). I might get a nipple piercing but I think my nipples look too weird to get any. I might stretch my lobes too. :bounce:

As for tattoos, I mentioned what I plan to get in a few months on the old forum. I want a one on each forearm, amd one on my wrist.

That is a whole lot of hardware!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Eh, not really. xD I'm friends with someone who has like several piercings he does on his own, like cheeks, bridge and septum. He has two tongue piercings also.

Oh I also like how hip piercings look but I first need to slim down a bit before I get that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@leviaidan wrote
Eh, not really. xD I'm friends with someone who has like several piercings he does on his own, like cheeks, bridge and septum. He has two tongue piercings also.

Oh I also like how hip piercings look but I first need to slim down a bit before I get that.

I also think that a lot of piercings and tattoos look really cool. I am not planning on getting anything visible though, due to professional reasons.

I see that you want to be an engineer, eh? Do you think that it will be hard to get hired looking like that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kaloolah wrote

@leviaidan wrote

I also think that a lot of piercings and tattoos look really cool. I am not planning on getting anything visible though, due to professional reasons.

I see that you want to be an engineer, eh? Do you think that it will be hard to get hired looking like that?

I can always wear retainers and cover up a bit. I might not go into engineering anyway.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
None, nor do I want any. Tattoos and piercings are for criminals and unprofessional savages who want to express them in ways other than their personality and words.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@leviaidan wrote

This is why we can never be. </3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@ARMY101 wrote
None, nor do I want any. Tattoos and piercings are for criminals and unprofessional savages who want to express them in ways other than their personality and words.

Wrong, you tried to argue this point last time.

I agree with some of your belief but if a male decides to get a simple ear piercing it won't make much of a difference. But I do agree if you turn yourself into Lil Wayne and get tatted up everywhere you fit the criminal persona :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Qq wrote

@ARMY101 wrote

Wrong, you tried to argue this point last time.

I agree with some of your belief but if a male decides to get a simple ear piercing it won't make much of a difference. But I do agree if you turn yourself into Lil Wayne and get tatted up everywhere you fit the criminal persona :bounce:

And I successful argued it last time too. Tattoos and piercings are irresponsible and often only done by criminals.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I might get my belly button pierced, might not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
I might get my... ears pierced. shocking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of natabeezle natabeezle
I have two ear piercings (like, two on each earlobe), a cartilage piercing on my left ear, and a nose stud. I want to either get a second cartilage done underneath my first one or turn that one into an industrial.

I love tattoos. I don't have any myself but I like them on other people. A few of my friends have tattoos or want to get them. However, I don't want any right now. I tend to change my mind easily and I might get bored or unhappy with it after time which will frustrate me because it's, y'know, permanent. XD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RamyaB RamyaB
If I ever get a tattoo, it will be on my lower back or upper back.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@RamyaB wrote

Tramp stamp?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@leviaidan wrote

@RamyaB wrote

Tramp stamp?

My favorite flavor.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Zion wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@RamyaB wrote

Tramp stamp?

My favorite flavor.

You're my favourite flavour.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I want a tattoo on my shoulder blade and maybe a small one on my hip.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

^That is just too awesome.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
no. just no.
it'll barely show up on xfactor anyway :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx

@kraken wrote
no. just no.
it'll barely show up on xfactor anyway :P

It's sexy.

And mods, what was wrong with my post? It's a tattoo of Spiderman...seriously? You go and delete that post of all posts? Let me guess, it was too 'gory?'...seriously? Everyone on here is older than 10...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@leviaidan wrote

why thank you levi :tongue::albino::cat: :tongue:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I think tattoos along a female's side are attractive, and also Monroe and nose piercings.

I would never get tattoo or piercing myself, although sleeves are kind of cool.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote

@leviaidan wrote

why thank you levi :tongue::albino::cat: :tongue:

Actually that was directed at a post that mysteriously disappeared... AWKWARD......................
Was this helpful? Yes 0