yconic - TD Canada Trust Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

TD Canada Trust Scholarship

A photo of devina2 devina2
So, when I applied I got an e-mail saying that they've recieved my application and I will be notified at the end of March of the results.
Does that mean there are no interviews? Or what?
Does anyone have any more on this? and if there are interviews have people been contacted yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
18 replies

A photo of TDScholarships TDScholarships
Hi there,

Applicants selected as finalists will be notified by the end of December 2011 and interviewed by a selection panel in January or February. Scholarship recipients will be notified soon after.

All applicants will be notified in writing by the end of March 2012 as to their status.

Good Luck everyone!

Lara
TD Scholarships

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JaymeFreeman1 JaymeFreeman1
Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Just wondering if anyone has heard yet whether they are getting an interview!! I know last year they found out on Dec. 22nd, so I'm starting to get a little nervous!!

Good luck to everyone though! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ZacharyKennedy ZacharyKennedy
Yes, I received an e-mail and a call on Friday.
I would recommend checking your inbox if you haven't already :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Tjuice Tjuice
Does everyone find out on the same day?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blackzb blackzb
Has anyone else found anything out?

Best of Luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blackzb blackzb
Also do the applicants find out by email or postage?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

Has anyone from the prairie region heard?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7
Has anyone heard any news? Were all applicants notified at once?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7

@TDScholarships wrote
Hi there,

Applicants selected as finalists will be notified by the end of December 2011 and interviewed by a selection panel in January or February. Scholarship recipients will be notified soon after.

All applicants will be notified in writing by the end of March 2012 as to their status.

Good Luck everyone!

Lara
TD Scholarships

Hi there,
Were the applicants who were selected already notified?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bis Bis
Hi just wondering, I handed in my application before the due date but haven't received an email confirming my application has been received by TD.The online post delivery said that my application got in on time as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NA19 NA19

@TDScholarships wrote
Hi there,

Good Luck everyone!

Lara
TD Scholarships

Hi there,

If I haven't received a call already, should I assume that you have not selected me as a finalist, or are you still in the process of notifying some candidates? Please advise. Thanks.

Nikita
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I'm curious too, I mean it's January now and they said everyone would be notified by the end of December. It would just be nice to know if everyone has heard!
I hope everyone had a fantastic break!
Best of luck on the upcoming finals!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sonew313 sonew313
Hello, I have also been worried about wether or not all the applicants have been notified of their status yet.
If you don't get selected, are you notified as well?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I haven't heard anything yet and by the sounds of it, nobody else has? Maybe they are all off for Christmas/New Years and will return near the end of the week? Has anyone checked their website for people?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BrooklynOrban BrooklynOrban
did everyone recieve there confirmation emails already? i no mine was express mailed and should have made it to ottawa from sask about a day earlier then the deadline... just worried that mine was not recieved. that would suck :/ hope everyone has a great year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@BrooklynOrban wrote
did everyone recieve there confirmation emails already? i no mine was express mailed and should have made it to ottawa from sask about a day earlier then the deadline... just worried that mine was not recieved. that would suck :/ hope everyone has a great year!

I have received a confirmation email a while ago in Early December that they received my application but nothing else! Best of Luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JessicaLuc15 JessicaLuc15
has anyone been contacted yet or are they still in the process of contacting people?
Was this helpful? Yes 0