yconic - Telfer vs Sprott (OttawaU vs Carleton)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Telfer vs Sprott (OttawaU vs Carleton)

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey guys!

I got accepted to both of these programs with $8000 (2,000 x 4 years)

I wanted to know which one is better for me, which has a better reputation that will better help my career.

I do plan on getting my CA, and hopefully later my MBA at Queens. But I am certainly staying in Ottawa for my career.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of vincerz vincerz
They're both great schools.

I just want to say I met a lot of amazing people from Sprott at JDC Central and yet OttawaU didn't even participate (though they do take part in JDC East with the REFAEC/Quebec schools.

Their spirit was really lively and they won 1st in marketing management; beating out schools like Rotman and Laurier. I met a few awesome Sprott 4th years and one of them working at investors group might be able to get me something once I graduate. So basically what I'm saying is that I love Sprott kids :).

Sprott at JDC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVd2N7gy4ks

edit: I completely forgot.. Sprott is hosting JDC Central 2012! and it's honestly the best experience you'll ever have in your undergrad. If you volunteer you'll work your ass off to try to become the top of your class to compete on the case team by your 4th year which in the end just makes you great and amazing :).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raidnaji1 raidnaji1

@iKam22 wrote
Hey guys!

I wanted to know which one is better for me, which has a better reputation that will better help my career.

I do plan on getting my CA, and hopefully later my MBA at Queens. But I am certainly staying in Ottawa for my career.

+ 1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Any other help?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raidnaji1 raidnaji1

@iKam22 wrote
Hey guys!

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0