yconic - Tentatively, when are the offers coming out for UofWaterloo, UofToronto, UBC and Queens?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Tentatively, when are the offers coming out for UofWaterloo, UofToronto, UBC and Queens?

A photo of Ash21 Ash21
I've applied to 5 universities till now and I've heard back from one, McMaster's which has offered me a place for the Free Engineering course!

Still waiting for UofToronto, UofWaterloo, UBC and Queens.
I have applied for Chemical Engineering in all of them!

When would i heard back from anyone of them?
Furthermore, when will UBC and Queens update on it's application portal that they have received me documents and transcripts?

Univeristy of Waterloo ----> Applied
Univeristy of Toronto ----> Applied
Univeristy of BritishColumbia ----> Applied
McMasters University -----> Applied and ACCEPTED
Queens University -----> Applied
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of snowbunny snowbunny
Do you mind to list your gr 12 final marks and when did you get them in gr 11 or sem 1 of gr 12
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krankd krankd
I know some friends who have gotten into the queens engineering programs, but I don't think UW does acceptances until march or april. I know of one person who has gotten into UT engineering, but he had an 97% average or something crazy
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Academentia Academentia
I got into eng at Queens in January and U of T in early February. But out of province.

UBC will be the latest, not sure about Waterloo
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
I know people who have gotten into Queen's, Mac, and U of T engineering (for trackone) since January. I'm pretty sure Waterloo starts in March at the earliest, and I have no idea for UBC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ChronosKey ChronosKey
I live in Ontario and I got accepted to U of T Engineering Science today. According to Waterloo's website they start acceptances in early march, but last year people got accepted in late february.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of snowbunny snowbunny
Congrats, ChronosKey, do you mind posting your gr 11 & 12 marks, do you have strong ec's, are you going to accept it or is waterloo your 1st choice? Where did you get the offer by email, ut portal or ouac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RossGemaco RossGemaco
My brother had 97% average for grd 12, and didnt get accepted to Queen's until april.
I just sent in my PSE on the 14th, so im not expecting to hear until april.
Im from BC btw, UBC is around the same I believe, my dad's a prof there! If I get in, and decide to go there, I get free tuition!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ChronosKey ChronosKey
I had a mid-high 90 average for both grade 11 and 12. My ECs were slightly above average I think. I plan to attend Waterloo. I first saw the offer on the UT Portal, but it was also on OUAC when I checked. They haven't emailed me yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CeeVeeCee CeeVeeCee
Waterloo gives some offers around march break
but most don't go out until late April - Early May
I dont know anybody who go an early acceptance in Feb and i highly doubt anyone would unless they had a crazy high average and awesome ECs
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9
I heard that those conditional offers from UT or Waterloo are all keeping avg at least 75% or 80%...
Is that true? So basically if someone get in with a 96 and then slack off, party, gaming etc... he/she can still get in with the minimum requirement from the condition?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ash21 Ash21
That's pretty sick y'all!

Though I'm like TOTALLY out of province.
I gotta Canadian PR but I study in the UAE.

So yeah, man, hope I get UofW by this month end. Fingers crossed \/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
Last year for me, (~94% avg., Ontario student), I got my U of T offer on March 16th, and my Queen's offer on March 25th. Hope that helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of jessraye8 jessraye8
I was accepted to both math and science at waterloo in mid-late january
Was this helpful? Yes 0