yconic - Terry Fox Humanitarian Award 2011
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Terry Fox Humanitarian Award 2011

A photo of asill84 asill84
Hey Guys! I was just wondering if anyone who received an interview for the Terry Fox Humanitarian Award this year had found out whether they got it or not? I know that we are supposed to find out at the end of May, which would be this week or next, so I'm just getting anxious to find out the results!

St. Thomas University- Bachelor of Arts- Accepted and attending this fall of 2011
University of Prince Edward Island- Accepted
Mount St. Vincent University- Accepted
Acadia University- Accepted
St. Francis Xavier University- Accepted
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of EmilySmith EmilySmith
I haven't got any word on it but I'm sure some have seeing as the first of June is tomorrow. Are you from the Maritimes? Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yeah, I'm from PEI. Good luck to you too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I got a phone call yesterday and I got it! Yay :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Congrats! Do you know how many from NB, NS, and PEI got it? When do they post the winners on their site?!?!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The said that they usually give out 20 across Canada but I'm not sure how many in the Maritimes! They had their meeting for it yesterday morning. I know that in PEI there was only one other person interviewed, but I'm not sure if she got it or not!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

And they've called everyone by now I guess? Awwww welll, at least I tried. :p I wonder who the NB one was.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jryan33 jryan33
Are all of the winners contacted by now? It was my understanding that letters would be received in the mail but I assume they called with the postal strike and all haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted