yconic - Terry Fox
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Terry Fox

A photo of curious curious
Anyone know when they start calling for interviews?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Katzel Katzel
Not sure, but I took this scholarship REALLY seriously so I will post on here if I get the call.

Im wondering though, my family really isn't reliable with phone calls.. or even answering machine messages. What if they call and I'm not here, leave a message, and my family is too dumb to acknowledge an important phone call? Will they send me an e-mail? hopefully.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of experiencer experiencer
Hey everyone!

Did any of you receive e-mail/letter confirmations of your application?

I included an envelope but haven't received it and I e-mailed to ask about when we would but haven't received a reply.
Now I'm just worry whether it arrived at all. Probably should have used priority mail. Oh well, I did all I can.

All the best! =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Katzel Katzel
I received a conformation from them February 3rd
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks Katzel.
I thought my application never made it there. But I just asked my mom again and it arrived today! =)
Nice things always occur telling me not to give up loving life! I hope that goes the same for everyone else too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nmountain nmountain

@experiencer wrote
Hey everyone!

I included an envelope but haven't received it and I e-mailed to ask about when we would but haven't received a reply.
Now I'm just worry whether it arrived at all. Probably should have used priority mail. Oh well, I did all I can.

All the best! =)

I received my letter of confirmation in the mail on Monday (March 7th). So, if you haven't gotten it yet, you should soon!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@nmountain wrote

@experiencer wrote
Hey everyone!

All the best! =)

I received my letter of confirmation in the mail on Monday (March 7th). So, if you haven't gotten it yet, you should soon!

Thanks for the reply nmountain. Fortunately I did get a confirmation letter a few days ago! Thanks again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0