yconic - THE FRUSTRATION THREAD!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

THE FRUSTRATION THREAD!

A photo of awwwwyea awwwwyea
Take out your frustrations here!

They closed the old forum before I had time to make 1K posts. :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
155 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I have already, but i'll say it again:this forum is so slow and there's no smileys :{
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of paramecium paramecium
I can't seem to access my inbox on the old Forum and that makes me sad because I really need to see my messages.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
blajg;shoigaf;siodfhoisai;hj
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I can't seem to send parmecium a PM response because his inbox is full. :((((
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
smilies are back. just no good ones. there are smirfs though..
:bigsmurf: :brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NicolaMcILwrick NicolaMcILwrick
OIHJAFIPUGEOVHWPIUF IB OSIUFOWSNOC
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ederoo ederoo
There was a contract I wanted to sign for the BB Torch that was only available today...but looks like I won't be able to because I was put on hold with Rogers all f*cking day yesterday so I wasn't able to cancel my current one.

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit before I can get a new phone :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I NEED to finish my frikin common app supplements wkerlht;rwjghjgjkgjksvsjvd;b :( :( sdhgjhsrdf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kreitmeier kreitmeier
I really have no clue how I'm not going crazy. I owe my mom $8000.. so I've currently got 3 part time jobs to try and pay her.. but i'm hardly working? I'm in grade 12 so i'm trying to focus on school too. I'm playing on two diff hockey teams.. but i just sprained my ankle so i cant play.. i'm school president so i have to do so much extra stuff. and then i try to have a social life with friends and family.. not going well at all!! plus the stresses of university and scholarships.. omigosh.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru

@kreitmeier wrote
I really have no clue how I'm not going crazy. I owe my mom $8000.. so I've currently got 3 part time jobs to try and pay her.. but i'm hardly working? I'm in grade 12 so i'm trying to focus on school too. I'm playing on two diff hockey teams.. but i just sprained my ankle so i cant play.. i'm school president so i have to do so much extra stuff. and then i try to have a social life with friends and family.. not going well at all!! plus the stresses of university and scholarships.. omigosh.

i feel ur pain! T_T
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
I have so much math and geography homework that I should be doing but instead I will sleep.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of snowman snowman
my final avg is 73 in bio.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Laciee Laciee
My major frustration right now is with myself. I didn't do as well as I could have in first semester and I know I can do better than an 84. I just got lazy & I can't seem to motivate myself right now to do anything. But I am trying harder in the new semster. Hoping for a fresh start.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of minchau minchau
I'm taking all core subjects this semester; Biology, chemistry, math, and social. It's been one week and I'm dieing already! On monday I have a math test, chem test, and a dissection!!!!! I can't believe my bio teacher is making us dissect a heart already :( This is gonna be a long semester...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I love it when schools don't communicate with their students, and deadlines I didn't know existed are missed...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jumpinletgo jumpinletgo
Parents pressuring to make one apply for student loans. Hoping to actually get through university debt free (Hahahaa, what a dream, right?), via scholarships, busaries, what have you. And of course, lots of work. Just trying to balance everything I guess? Pretty frustrating, but I get a nice sense of schadenfreude when I think that there are like thousands of other kids going through the exact same thing.

But I still feel a little jealous of the people who get all their education payed for them. ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@jumpinletgo wrote
But I still feel a little jealous of the people who get all their education payed for them. ;)

This. I just tell myself that I have to deal with the reality that I'm going to have to work harder to balance school and work.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fchou fchou

@awwwwyea wrote
Take out your frustrations here!

They closed the old forum before I had time to make 1K posts. :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel better already..lol. Speaking of applications, I just realized i missed one really important deadline because i just found out I could change my OUAC application. This sucks. Back to freaking out.. AHHHHH!..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of harneetmann harneetmann
My frustration..
apply for scholarships and universities !
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711

@jumpinletgo wrote
Parents pressuring to make one apply for student loans. Hoping to actually get through university debt free (Hahahaa, what a dream, right?), via scholarships, busaries, what have you. And of course, lots of work. Just trying to balance everything I guess? Pretty frustrating, but I get a nice sense of schadenfreude when I think that there are like thousands of other kids going through the exact same thing.

If it helps, applying for student loans makes you eligible for more bursaries. Plus, even if you get the money you don't have to spend it. Put it in a bank account, just in case you need it, then if you don't use it you can pay it back right away. The longer you don't use it, the more interest you will gain from it, which will help pay for your school expenses.

I feel your pain about work though. It can be pretty hard to balance work and everything else. Usually I think my sleep cycle suffers most :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of newguy1 newguy1
Can't believe no ones mentioned prom.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apablo apablo
I HATE MY WRITERS CRAFT TEACHER! She's THE one that's going to screw up my chances in getting into UNI!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@newguy1 wrote
Can't believe no ones mentioned prom.

I am just super worried that my parents will make me go. I need to come up with a list of why I am justified of not going.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
why don't you want to go? lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0