yconic - The point where you had ENOUGH
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

The point where you had ENOUGH

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
i HAVE BEEN SICK WITH A COLD FOR 3 WEEKS, HAVENT SLEPT IN 3 DAYS (ZERO). WHILE SICK AND SLEEPY( CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF A COUGH) i finished a 6 page kinesiology ISU, a math quiz, have another one tomorow, but i dont really care since quizes dont mean much at this point of the year. I have a kinesiology unit test tmrw, still half awake half asleep, sick and grumpy. I have an english quiz also tmrw. Aside from that math test on wednesday on identities which require practice. And last but NOT least an English ISU essay due friday.

LITERALLY FML!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of kevinlei8 kevinlei8
Do this: 15 pushups, go outside and take a deep breathe of cool, fresh air (although you're sick, it'll make you feel better). Then, if you're still feeling pretty bad, go run outside until you're breatheless. Come back in and you'll feel good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@kevinlei8 wrote
Do this: 15 pushups, go outside and take a deep breathe of cool, fresh air (although you're sick, it'll make you feel better). Then, if you're still feeling pretty bad, go run outside until you're breatheless. Come back in and you'll feel good.

OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS. I followed your advice, which not only helped meto study for my Kinesiology test, but also caused me to almost ace it today and and dont know how but my math quiz got postponed to thursday YESSS :albino: (Although Im being sarcastic, i did do very good on the kinesiology test, and the math quiz did get postponed. Im recovered from the cold also)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

@kevinlei8 wrote

OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS. I followed your advice, which not only helped meto study for my Kinesiology test, but also caused me to almost ace it today and and dont know how but my math quiz got postponed to thursday YESSS :albino: (Although Im being sarcastic, i did do very good on the kinesiology test, and the math quiz did get postponed. Im recovered from the cold also)

lmao
safar, i'm glad you're better.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
Last year I got sick maybe at least 10 times. This year, I've been SIGNIFICANTLY healthier.

- use cold fx (it's like, the modern miracle of health care, honestly)
- sleep, try to prioritize your schedule so you sleep regularly and sleep sufficiently... I personally will almost never put my workload over my sleep schedule
- drink boatloads of water and keep your diet adequate

<3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Nyx wrote

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

@kevinlei8 wrote

lmao
safar, i'm glad you're better.

:colors: :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0