yconic - The University of Guelph-Humber (Media Studies Program)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

The University of Guelph-Humber (Media Studies Program)

A photo of Aaron2000 Aaron2000
Just wanted to know if anyone has any opinions on the University of Guelph-Humber Media Studies Program
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of allison123 allison123

@Aaron2000 wrote
Just wanted to know if anyone has any opinions on the University of Guelph-Humber Media Studies Program

I got in, and it seems really, really innovative!! You should go visit the campus. I'm considering going there but the only thing stopping me is i got into a coop program
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jac1993 Jac1993
I'm going there in September! Can't wait it seems amazing, and if you want any more info you can inbox me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Aaron2000 Aaron2000
Yea I also plan on going there in September - we should probably start a group to get to know each other before the year comes. Staying on Res?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea I also plan on going there in September - we should probably start a group to get to know each other before the year comes. Staying on Res?

yeah that's a good idea , yup I'm staying in res if I get in , apparently there's only 75 spaces for Guelph-Humber students
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JK17 JK17
Hey Everyone!!

I've accepted to Guelph-Humber for Media Studies. I originally wanted Ryerson but I fell in love with Guelph-Humber! I plan on staying in Res also.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

sorry to bump this up from so long ago , but if you everyone going to Guelph Humber , join the Future Guelph Humber Students group on fb!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_203044573052644&ap=1
Was this helpful? Yes 0