yconic - The value evaluation?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

The value evaluation?

A photo of Keiser561993 Keiser561993
my worse class is chem. my teacher talks really fast and i sit with my friends so i dont listen a lot hehe. that being said, its 85%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of apointon apointon
my worse class is chem. my teacher talks really fast and i sit with my friends so i dont listen a lot hehe. that being said, its 85%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kalenann kalenann
Mine was also chem...it was really hard to grasp in such a short time. I'm hoping that once I get to university, it won't be so tough seeing that there's going to be a longer time period to go with it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dyipper dyipper
French 12. I thought I knew what I was doing, but it turns out I didn't know what I was doing.... =)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of snowman snowman
73 in bio. found the subject hard and discouraging so i didnt study hard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Mystic93 Mystic93
Exercise Science. I think I'm sitting at a 85ish... maybe. I really loved the class and got a lot of it but only got a 81 on the exam bringing down my mark a bit. Though my other two classes were 98% and 97% so my average will still be decent. :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sara1320 sara1320
I didn't have a difficult semester, but Writer's Craft was my lowest mark.
I finished with an 84%, which was decent compared to most of the class who ended up with 60's. My teacher just had really high expectations I guess.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jonascrazy86 jonascrazy86
English with an 88.
But I was happy with it
:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of steele steele
Physics was pretty tough, the teacher this year expected a lot more than the teacher last year. :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marky marky
English... 85
if it weren't for this my overall average would be like 1% higher >.>
Was this helpful? Yes 0