yconic - Thoughts on AFMAA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Thoughts on AFMAA

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
How was the AFMAA guys?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
101 replies

A photo of deca4life deca4life
It was easy to be honest. The questions were kind of random, but whatever. How'd you find it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dents27 dents27
I thought the questions were random. The second one was testing someone's business knowledge on what sort of business plan you could come up with to make the best decision for the coffee shop. The middle skilled jobs one was just stupid.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caveman caveman

@deca4life wrote
It was easy to be honest. The questions were kind of random, but whatever. How'd you find it?

It's not meant to be difficult. No prior knowledge, no calculations, etc. It's just you putting your thoughts on the paper. It still is graded versus all of the applicants, so if everyone found it easy it just means your competition is as good as you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh and on a side note, would the girl who went in the elevator to the parking lot with a guy in a blue american eagle sweater message me :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shandal shandal
omg i hated this exam -_-. I think i did well on the first one, but not soo well on the second one. For all i know i might have answered both wrong. They poorly worded what exactly they wanted, and i didnt pay too much attention as i had to write 2 essays in 2 hours -_-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AdJan AdJan
I think I did okay.

My first essay I did a lot of scratching out and I feel it took away from my essay.
The second essay I felt more confident about, though I wasn't totally sure if what I wrote was what the question was asking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@AdJan wrote
I think I did okay.

My first essay I did a lot of scratching out and I feel it took away from my essay.
The second essay I felt more confident about, though I wasn't totally sure if what I wrote was what the question was asking.

were you in the room (i forgot the room number) but i was dc ..51? and were you sitting to the edge? i asked your for a pencil? cause i noticed last minute the guy beside me did alot of scratching out xD.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AdJan AdJan

@shandal wrote

@AdJan wrote
I think I did okay.

were you in the room (i forgot the room number) but i was dc ..51? and were you sitting to the edge? i asked your for a pencil? cause i noticed last minute the guy beside me did alot of scratching out xD.

Nope, I was in MC. :p
I did some scratching out here and there throughout my first essay mostly. I'm beating myself up because of it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@AdJan wrote

@shandal wrote

@AdJan wrote
I think I did okay.

I did some scratching out here and there throughout my first essay mostly. I'm beating myself up because of it.

were you in 4020?? If you were you probably saw me leave after an hour and a half :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AdJan AdJan

@dents27 wrote

@AdJan wrote

@shandal wrote

@AdJan wrote
I think I did okay.

were you in 4020?? If you were you probably saw me leave after an hour and a half :P

Yeah 4020. Couple people walked out pretty early I noticed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@AdJan wrote

@dents27 wrote

@AdJan wrote

@shandal wrote

@AdJan wrote
I think I did okay.

Yeah 4020. Couple people walked out pretty early I noticed.

yea i was the guy in the white holding the blue sweater :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SophiaG SophiaG

@shandal wrote
no racial, all teh white ppl left after like an hour and a half XD. Chinks and the browns as myself were at it till the end lolz

jesus fucking christ what the screw is wrong with you cant cant say "no racial" -- i think you mean "not to be racist" and then using a slur like "chink"
by the way, i'm chinese, and i was the third one to finish. all the ones who left before me were asian. there were plenty of white people left.
fucking piece of crap dickhead
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bieber Bieber
shandal, gtfo this forum. you're an bleep, i hope waterloo rejects you
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Okay I take back what I say. Sorry guys :/, I'm just really stressed out and typed out some random bs without thinking, it was stupid of me... :(. Again im sorry! I didn't meant to offend any1, ima friendly guy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

looking back at my comment, i regret it :/. I got those terms of some stupid youtube sensation. ive never said that till now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KGulati23 KGulati23
getting back on topic...
I think I did ok, not my best piece of writing but then again I have not had to write an essay since August.
Was anyone here in DC 1350?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@SophiaG wrote

@shandal wrote
no racial, all teh white ppl left after like an hour and a half XD. Chinks and the browns as myself were at it till the end lolz

jesus screwing christ what the screw is wrong with you cant cant say "no racial" -- i think you mean "not to be racist" and then using a slur like "chink"
by the way, i'm chinese, and i was the third one to finish. all the ones who left before me were asian. there were plenty of white people left.
screwing piece of crap dickhead

Well you need to watch your mouth. Dont be running down a religious figure like Jesus. Maybe you should read your advice and not be racist.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
When I first read the questions, I blanked. However once I started writing it went well I think.
For the scratching out guys, dont worry- the markers went through this themselves so they know what it's like. It shouldn't be something to be penalized for.

Results: May 15
luck!

I found the second one way easier than the first. what about you guys?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Windsongs4 wrote

Yah me too. How long were each of your essay? Mine came out to a page and a half each (i write pretty small though)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Windsongs4 wrote

I found the first one to be much easier, didn't know what to write for the second one so I just bsed....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of j0sp j0sp

@Rodarte wrote

@Windsongs4 wrote

I found the first one to be much easier, didn't know what to write for the second one so I just bsed....

Definitely found the second to be easier. Even though it was opinion based, I never had experience with such a topic so it was difficult for me to argue for my point of view. It was totally poorly constructed bs too...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ren416 Ren416
I found the second one easier too, the first one I think I went all track. Did you guys all write 5 paragraphs for essay?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ren416 Ren416
^* off track
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Ren416 wrote
I found the second one easier too, the first one I think I went all track. Did you guys all write 5 paragraphs for essay?

Yep standard 5 paragraph essay for both
Was this helpful? Yes 0