yconic - Time Managment
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Time Managment

A photo of Haala93 Haala93
How do you manage your time? Do you have any special methods of making sure you don't get distracted? Do you have a special way of keeping yourself motivated while studying? Do you have a specific method of studying ... note taking and the like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Sounds weird but the more things I have on my plate, the more productive I get. When I know that I have 10 hours to do something, I end up thinking "well I have plenty of time, watching 2 hours of tv can't hurt". When I know that I only have 2 hours to get my crap done before going out, I get it done. So pretty much my strategy is to get involved in a lot of ECs and have a social life so I don't fall into the habit of being lazy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haala93 Haala93

@inthemaking wrote
Sounds weird but the more things I have on my plate, the more productive I get. When I know that I have 10 hours to do something, I end up thinking "well I have plenty of time, watching 2 hours of tv can't hurt". When I know that I only have 2 hours to get my crap done before going out, I get it done. So pretty much my strategy is to get involved in a lot of ECs and have a social life so I don't fall into the habit of being lazy.

I get what you mean. Most of my essays and work turn out brilliantly when done in a short span of time than over a long period of time but I know it's not goood and want to change that habit as much as I can.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted