yconic - To all people accepted to UofT and UW electrical engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

To all people accepted to UofT and UW electrical engineering

A photo of Momaniac Momaniac
Hey guys (and girls), congrats to all of you who got accepted! I am still waiting and was wondering what your marks and average was.I am in a non-semesterd school and all my marks are interim except for AF which was completed in the first semester.
Currently these are my marks:
AF:88
Phys:90
Chem:89
Eng: 74( its low, but I have been doing better on the past couple of assignements and i think i can bring my mark up to a 76 for the next report card
U course elective: 94
Calc: 86 (I have only done one test so far and our second test is soon, and im hoping to get a high mark on the next test and bring my mark to at least a 90 for the next report card.

I think I can increase my Phys and Chem marks by one before the next report card and yeah ill be working my butt off that's for sure

My EC's are decent i guess, I made it to city finals for a sport, I am also joining another sport and I was also in robotics. I competed in Vex but i did minimal work for the FRC robot because this was my frist year joining.
I am also in a club that fund-raises money for the school and tries to promote healthy living to the students in the school.
I also worked part time during Gr.11 school year and worked during the summers before Gr.11 and 12

So what do you guys (and girls) think? do you think I will get accepted? Thanks soo much for your help, i know this is an annoying question posted by many ppl, but I'm really worried about all this university stuff. Thanks again for your help guys!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of volnxebec volnxebec
ur english mark gonna kill...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cole88 Cole88
I got an offer to UofT Electrical. Really want EngSci though to tell you he truth. Get that English mark up! I was nervous about getting an 86 in it last semester for the effect it would have on my average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0