yconic - To those who have been accepted to UTSG for humanities or social science ...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

To those who have been accepted to UTSG for humanities or social science ...

A photo of itruffles itruffles
Can you post your top 6 average and mark in English if it's not too personal? Oh, and what you listed for "subject of major interest". I really want to get in and I'm concerned that I won't :(

My marks are:
Biology 71
Chemistry 63
Advanced Functions: 71
English: 91
Writer's Craft: 75
Philosophy: 82
Family & Indiv Living: 86-90
Calculus: 77

Top 6 average: 80.3-81

I applied for social sci with sociology as subject of major interest
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of heylooklisten heylooklisten
My top 6 average is going to end up being between 85 and 87 I think. I'm taking English right now and my midterm is an 81 sadly. My major of interest is Anthropology.

I think you have a chance of getting in still - try and bring up some of your marks this semester, even if it's by 1 or 2 percent - it can really make a difference overall.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of itruffles itruffles

@heylooklisten wrote
My top 6 average is going to end up being between 85 and 87 I think. I'm taking English right now and my midterm is an 81 sadly. My major of interest is Anthropology.

I think you have a chance of getting in still - try and bring up some of your marks this semester, even if it's by 1 or 2 percent - it can really make a difference overall.

Thanks for replying and congrats! You're so lucky :)
Unfortunately my midterm marks are already in ... that's why I'm freaking out ahh
Was this helpful? Yes 0