yconic - TOP6 before and after midterms..?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

TOP6 before and after midterms..?

A photo of torres000 torres000
Hey guys I was just wondering if universities use the same courses for your final mark (to meet the conditions) as they used for the top 6 at midterms, even if one (or more) mark(s) in the top 6 (at midterms) dropped since midterms but there are higher marks in the other 2 courses.

For example..
Courses A, B, C, D, E, and F were used for midterms top 6. The mark for course F dropped significantly, to a point that it is lower than the mark in course G, which was not counted in top 6 because.. well, it wasn't top 6.

So would they use ABCDEG for the final mark to meet the conditions, or do they use the same courses as they did for midterms?

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
For elective courses, I think they don't really care. You should only worry if your pre-requisite marks (e.g. English or math) dip below the acceptable minimum.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Spengler wrote
For elective courses, I think they don't really care. You should only worry if your pre-requisite marks (e.g. English or math) dip below the acceptable minimum.

+ 1

Course "G" will work fine OP.
Was this helpful? Yes 0