yconic - Toronto Computer Science SPF?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Toronto Computer Science SPF?

A photo of madox madox
does anyone know if there is an SPF for computer science at u of t st.george, or is applying through ouac the final step? i'm pretty sure there isn't an SPF required, but i just want to double check.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of LindaS LindaS
The SPF is just for engineering, there's nothing else for compsci that I'm aware of.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny
They only look at your top 6 marks and pay particular attention to calculus/advanced functions as well as english. You can feel free to ask me anything
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of madox madox

@arviny wrote
They only look at your top 6 marks and pay particular attention to calculus/advanced functions as well as english. You can feel free to ask me anything

apparently the arts and science faculty is sending out early acceptance in the middle of february. do you think i'll get an early offer with these marks?

english: 83
calculus/vectors: 97
advanced functions: 94
physics: 94
economics: 92
data management: 97

thanks!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cometmars cometmars
I don't think there is an SPF. But I heard for certain colleges, Victoria and Innis (i think), you have to write an essay.

How did you rank the UTSG colleges?
Was this helpful? Yes 0