yconic - Tough Dilema: Sprott vs Telfer
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Tough Dilema: Sprott vs Telfer

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey guys,

So I have been doing research forever and I still cant see a clear winner on which university I should go to do to my BCom..

I got accepted to both carleton and ottawaU, with a $8,000 scholarship, but I dont know which of the two to join. Im staying in Canada and not going international... and I will be doing my masters at a more prestigious school.

Really need all help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of LampShade LampShade
Go to U Ottawa. Great co-op program, beautiful new business building, and its reputation is improving every year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Everyone who I talked to is saying how Carleton has a better campus, community, and has a great CO-OP program. And that Carleton is recognized for better commerce in comparison to OttawaU
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

any final feedback?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Student0001 Student0001
Carleton has an interesting campus i went there once and they had underground network of tunnels for use during summer. I talked to a graduate person there and he said he basically didn't even need any winter clothes during the winter because he can access the entire university without being exposed to cold.

I'm currently enrolled in uOttawa and i don't have too much problem with it.

Telfer School of Management.

A thing about uOttawa is that it's right by Byward market so i can go there to either shop for vege or just for a drink.

Rideau center is also near by too.

I wanted to go to Toronto uni but i coudln't. Damn it.

Oh well i'm at uOttawa and it's right by scientology church so i'm good :D

HAHAHAA
Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raidnaji1 raidnaji1

@iKam22 wrote
Hey guys,

So I have been doing research forever and I still cant see a clear winner on which university I should go to do to my BCom..

I got accepted to both carleton and ottawaU, with a $8,000 scholarship, but I dont know which of the two to join. Im staying in Canada and not going international... and I will be doing my masters at a more prestigious school.

Really need all help.

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@LampShade wrote
Go to U Ottawa. Great co-op program, beautiful new business building, and its reputation is improving every year!

+1.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marvin1992 marvin1992
pick Sprott
-they came 2nd in JDC
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marvin1992 marvin1992
pick Sprott
-they came 2nd in JDC
Was this helpful? Yes 0