yconic - Tough Dilemma, Need Your Heelp!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Tough Dilemma, Need Your Heelp!

A photo of DeMarcus DeMarcus
This semester I was taking 4 courses, one which is grade 11 math, since I never did it in grade 11. Early on this year a family member passed away, which left me devastated and unfocused on school. My marks for my 3 grade 12 courses are 88,84,82. But the problem is im going to fail grade 11 math with a 46, it wasnt a matter of me not understanding but never showing up for class, and gettin zeros on evaluations I missed. Now is it possible to get the grade 11 credit in semester 2, along with the grade 12 math? Maybe private school where I can buy the grade 11 mark??? (I applied to business programs)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of DeMarcus DeMarcus
Should I just do grade 11 again next semester, and take advanced functions in summer school. Then take the year off and do calculus in night school, while im not in school next year, then apply all over again?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Work your butt off and pass!!! If you can pass, then you can explain to the universities that your marks were affected.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Michelly Michelly
I am so sorry for your loss. Depending on where you live there is a place where you can go in order to get the credit. It is quite expensive but you would be guaranteed to get a good mark since classes are only twice a week for 3 hours a day, you would have bare loads of time to study and catch up throughout the week. For more info, you can check out the site below.

http://www.torontoci.com/home/

Hope this helps. Wish you the best of luck in your studies! :)

Was this helpful? Yes 0