yconic - Transfer to UTSG (too late?)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Transfer to UTSG (too late?)

A photo of JXChain JXChain
Hello all, I am about to attend UWO life science next week,
Due to many reasons, I am now considering a trasnfer to UofT SG (I do hold acceptances for both universites)
I realize that it may be too late for this, but is there still a chance that I can attend UofT life science this year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of ArchEnemy ArchEnemy

@JXChain wrote
Due to many reasons, I am now considering a trasnfer to UofT SG (I do hold acceptances for both universites)
I realize that it may be too late for this, but is there still a chance that I can attend UofT life science this year?

No point asking on this forum, unless you want some pep talks. Each of such cases are very specific and decisions vary from year to year. It is up to the discretion of the admission office.

Email the admissions office IMMEDIATELY, and call at 8am SHARP on Tuesday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sheldore Sheldore

@JXChain wrote

Can I ask why you want to switch universities after such a short span of time?
Was this helpful? Yes 0