yconic - Transferring from Ryerson Ted Rogers School of Management to either WLU or UTM management
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Transferring from Ryerson Ted Rogers School of Management to either WLU or UTM management

A photo of jmaldonado jmaldonado

Hey guys im currently wrapping up my first year at Ted Rogers, however I'm thinking about applying to a different University with better rep because i believe im capable of it ive got a strong GPA (above 3.0) However I only took Data in highschool.

If I transfer out of ryerson from second year instead of first to either UTM or WLU what else would they still look at my highschool information?

Any advice?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I don't know if this holds true for schools in the east too,
but I know that at UBC, if you transfer after one year, they will look at both high school and university marks,
but if you transfer during your second year, they will look ONLY at your university marks.
I think the same holds true for east coast universities, but the only way to find out for sure is if you call them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0