yconic - Transferring from UWO Health Studies to Queens Health & Physical Education
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Transferring from UWO Health Studies to Queens Health & Physical Education

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to get a second opinion on this. I have been seriously considering transferring from UWO Health Studies to Queens for their Health & Physical Education program. On the website it says to get into Queen's, the minimum GPA to be considered is a 3.0 (75%). My first year at UWO I had a 3.6 GPA (82% average), and second year I will probably have around a 3.5 GPA (around 80% average), or a bit higher. (I think these are my GPA's - I used an online calculator so they might not be incredibly accurate)

They also use my high school marks apparently, but aren't weighed as much as my university marks. I had an 83% average in high school, 3 years ago.

I was wondering what my chances would be to get into this program, with my stated GPA, as well has having 2 very strong letters of reference. I read online that they usually only take about 5 transfer students, so I'm also wondering if anyone has transferred to Queen's into the physical & health education program, or any other related fields.

Thank you!! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of shalindrini shalindrini
hey!

ive just gotten accepted to UWO health studies (pre health proffesional)and i was wondering how the program is? Your marks are very good! do most people score around that range because i was really getting worried about how competitive/difficult the program would be?
Was this helpful? Yes 0